2020 SHOP LOCAL DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TIME & PLACE OF DRAW
- The draw will take place on Thursday 17th December 2020 at 7.00pm during the Community Christmas Party and will take place at the temporary entertainment stage which will be located in Parker Street near the Christmas Tree at the Wallendoon Street end.
RIGHT OF ENTRY
- Entry is open to all customers who shop in participating businesses.
- Shoppers will be given an official entry form to complete and submit.
- All entry forms are to be stamped with the name of the participating business
- Prizes are: 1 x Major Draw - $1000 in local shopping vouchers.
- The prize will be in the form of shopping vouchers and can only be redeemed at participating Shop Local 2020 businesses.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and no change given.
CONDUCT OF DRAW
- All entries will be placed in a barrel and drawn on Thursday 17th December 2020.
- Winners will be announced via PA System.
- Winners must be present and will have 5 minutes to provide identification to the judging steward. If 5 minutes passes, another draw will take place. Draws will continue until the winner is present to accept the prize.
For further information contact:
COOTAMUNDRA DEVELOPMENT COPORATION
169A PARKER STREET COOTAMUNDRA NSW 2590